Culture partagée (Shared Culture) is a project of cultural visits to give participants the opportunity to participate to a reflection about art (museums, festivals, concerts). The project also aims to develop a network of cultural partners so as to make culture more accessible.
- Festival international de littérature (FIL)
- Festival TransAmériques
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal
- Montréal Complètement Cirque
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- McCord Museum
- Muséomix Montréal
- Orchestre symphonique de Montréal
- Péristyle Nomade
- La Tohu
Interested to take part in Inclusive Culture as an actor of cultural life? Please, contact us.
(c) Mikaël Theimer